By the 1970’s, 80% of American infant boys were being circumcised. These days that figure is lower, at 60%, but still pretty massive when compared to the international average, which is a mere 15%.
The fact that you’re reading this article suggests that you’re circumcised and have at least some interest or curiosity in the subject of foreskin restoration – that is, getting back the skin around the head of your penis that you no longer or have never really had.
You’d probably be surprised at how many circumcised men are interested in the subject, too. Years ago, you’d never hear about it, because circumcision was much more widely accepted as the norm and as the obvious option to take by many parents. Today, however, with the discussion of sex and sex-related subject matter considered much less of a taboo, people are thinking outside the box a little more. For example, it’s now agreed in all medical and most social circles that being uncut or uncircumcised is not at all unhygienic or “wrong.” Furthermore, fewer and fewer men are embarrassed about being uncut when in public locker rooms or when messing around with a girl for the first time.
So, that leads us to an interesting set of questions. First, is it possible to restore your foreskin (without surgery!) and second, what benefits would restoring your foreskin offer?
Using simple exercises (like the one below), it IS completely possible to create a new “hood” of skin that covers some or all of your penis head for the first time ever. And although you can never truly get back what was taken away when you were young, you can enjoy the following advantages once you’ve “restored” your foreskin:
- Because the head of your penis is now covered by skin, it will no longer rub against the fabric of your underwear. This means the maximum amount of your penis sensitivity is maintained and that your penis doesn’t become too dry, as it would if exposed to the air all the time like a circumcised penis.
- Sex and masturbation can become more pleasurable; thanks to the increased “slack” skin that covers your penis. This skin – your new foreskin – allows your penis to glide in and out much more freely and pleasurably during intercourse.
- Natural penis enlargement exercises are MUCH easier to do because, as above, of your new ability to slide the skin of your penis up and down. Because of the increased ease with which you can perform wet and, most notably, dry jelqs, the amount of new size you can add to your penis using natural penis enlargement exercises is often increased by up to 70%.
Here’s how the first foreskin restoration exercise is performed:
- Obtain a full erection by gently massaging your penis.
- Now do 30 – 50 PC contractions and fill your penis with blood – you need your penis to be as erect as possible.
- Grip your skin firmly at the base with an ‘OK’ grip and slide your hand up the shaft with the hand keeping contact with the same area of skin. (Do not move your hand over the skin). At the moment you feel the skin really start stretching, hold that position for a count of 10 seconds or until your erection starts to subside, whichever comes first.
- Now repeat steps 1 to 3 and do this exercise for 5 – 10 minutes per day. On the last 5 stretches of the day, increase the stretch slightly each time so by the last stretch, you are pulling the skin toward your head as hard as you can without feeling pain.
Get into the habit of performing this exercise every day and within just a couple of weeks you should already begin to see your new foreskin developing.
Roger is an expert in Penis Enlargement Field – He has a site that containing a guide that details exactly how any guy can enlarge his penis using natural exercises and techniques, as well as how to improve their sexual performance, restore their foreskin or correct a curve in their erect penis. Visit his site here.